Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hipster Puppies!


I know, I know, I haven't poted in almost a month! Well, readers, as many if not all of you know I am a full time nursing student in an accelerated program right now. We are a month into it and have 14 more months to go before we graduate! But, I can't think about that right now. I have to focus on this one week at a time, one assignment at a time. It's a LOT of work, but it is so interesting and it is SO worth it! At work yesterday, I put in a Foley catheter all by myself! And it worked! It felt amazing! It also gave me such a feeling of accomplishment. Only one month into the progam and I am able to do this skill fairly confidently. I can't even begin to imagine where I'll be in 14 months!

Anyhow, because I haven't posted anything in so long ( and it will likely be awhile before I can post again)I figured I'd post a few different things today.The first one is a site that is totally stupid, but more fun than it should be.

Hipster Puppies!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay! Congratulations on your successful catheterization! :D

(Currently in Meridian, Mississippi on the way to D.C.!)