Monday, February 14, 2011

A Note on a New Post Series

Problem:  I want to blog on a more regular basis, but my ability is imited because of my school work. I want to be able to blog more, but I know I should be spending my time focusing on my studies instead of blogging.

Idea: I could blog about the things I am studying. This could actually be a good thing. It provides me an opportunity to focus on an important study point or points and increase my comprehension of them by writing about them.

Solution: I will now start a series of posts on what I am studying. I will take some important points from whatever I am currently studying and write an informative blog post on those points in layman's terms. Never fear, I will still write the occasional post about floppy disk opera or zombies riding unicorns, or what-have-you, but I will begin to include this series as well.

I think this is a great idea. It helps me study, and provides information/an update of what's occupying my mind for my readers. Enjoy!

No comments: