Monday, April 5, 2010

HOORAY!!!!!!

I know everyone already knows, but I got to post it here as well! I got into the accelerated nursing program at UTA! In 15 short months, I will be Nurse Freeman! The accelerated program is a new institution at UTA, having been officially unveiled at the beginning of this year. The program is a blended online/in-class program with most class work being done online. I start this summer and will be done by the end of next summer! Hooray!

This is going to be, by far, the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. I am going to be super busy for the next several months! I won't get a real break until this winter, but I love a challenge! So, knowing that time is going to be a challenge in the coming year, I know I want to maintain my blog. Now, here's my question to you, my maybe there readers, should shift me focus to blogging about attending Nursing school online? Because that's what I'm thinking about doing. Anyways, let me know if that sounds good to y'all or if I should keep things the way they are.

Here we go!

No comments: